Thursday, March 1, 2018

February

It's been more than a year since I've posted a round-up of all the Compassion-related things I'm thankful for. I don't know if I'll start posting these again every month, but it seems fitting to do one for February. 


We started out the month by volunteering at the Compassion Experience when it came through our area. This was such a wonderful opportunity for our family and I'm hoping we can do it again soon.





My friend Aimee traveled to Nicaragua. She offered to take a package to my sponsored child, Kendry. I looked through her photos each day, hoping to recognize a face and was thrilled beyond words when she sent this photo to me. 




We also welcomed a new girl to our family. Belky is an 18 year old girl living in Colombia and we are excited to get to know her.




Finally, I am going through this book, video and workbook series that I recently received from Compassion. It's good - so, so good. \


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...